NASA will be having an official news conference on the 2nd December in context to extraterrestrial life discovery evidence. This is the first type of a press conference of its kind in the history of NASA, as they will also be discussing about the origin, evolution, distribution and future of life in the massive universe of ours.
Photograph: National Geographic
According to the reports the conference will be held at NASA’s Headquarters Auditorium at 300 E St. SW, in Washington. The conference will be broadcast live across the US on national television and also on NASA’s official website, and this has made all the experts and people who are interested in extraterrestrial life and findings quite excited.
The experts who will be participating in the conference are:
- Mary Voytek, director, Astrobiology Program, NASA Headquarters, Washington
- Felisa Wolfe-Simon, NASA astrobiology research fellow, U.S. Geological Survey, Menlo Park, Calif.
- Pamela Conrad, astrobiologist, NASA’s Goddard Space Flight Center, Greenbelt, Md.
- Steven Benner, distinguished fellow, Foundation for Applied Molecular Evolution, Gainesville, Fla.
- James Elser, professor, Arizona State University, Tempe
All the journalists and reporters who will like to take part in the conference and question the experts, can do it by calling them live and also by being present at the above mentioned location.